- Copy of two national IDs (*required)
- US bank account statement / Personal Financial Statement from the last 3 months (*required)
- IRS form (*required) – At our application page we will guide you on the form that applies to you
- Sponsor’s Bio including experience (*required for principal amount greater than $1,000,000)
- IRS 8655 Form (*not required. LV Lending may sell some of the promissory notes to third parties)
- Property purchase contract (*required ONLY for purchases)
- Existing Appraisal, if any (*Not required)
- Property condition report (*required ONLY for purchases)
- If income producing property flowing property: Rent roll /Leases (*only for income producing properties)
- Current insurance policy on the property
Loan Servicing FAQs
Q. What is a mortgage servicer and how do I know who services my loan?
Q. Where my mortgage payment should be sent:
Q. What happens if my check is returned due to insufficient funds?
Q. When do my monthly payments start?
Q. What are the fees associated with late payments?
Q. What would happen if my loan goes into default?
Q. Is there a penalty cost if I pay my loan early?
Q. What happens if I request a “payoff quote” or total cancellation status of my loan?
Q. Am I required to maintain a Hazard Insurance or risk insurance policy on my mortgaged property?
Q. Am I required to pay property taxes?
Q. What happens if I can ́t make my payments?
Preguntas frecuentes (FAQs)